- 300 g Küchenmeister Whole-grain Rye Flour
- 250 g Küchenmeister Wheat Flour T405
- 1 packet dried yeast
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. distilled vinegar
- 370 ml water
- 100 g roasted pine nuts
- 100 g roasted sunflower seeds
- 85 g sun dried tomatoes in oil, cut into slices
- 100 g parma ham cut into strips
Form a yeasted dough with the flours, yeast, salt, vinegar and water.
Leave to rise for 30 minutes and then fold in the rest of the ingredients.
Form bread twists from the dough. Place twists on a lined baking sheet, and leave in a warm place until the volume has doubled.
Bake at 230°C (over/under heat) for 10-20 minutes.